- any of several cacti of the genus Nopalea resembling prickly pears
- cactus having yellow flowers and purple fruits
How To Use nopal In A Sentence
- Canned nopales (plain, or in brine or a vinegar pickle) are available.
- The nasal mucosa is richly vascularised, and the fenestrated epithelium drains by way of the facial and sphenopalatine veins, avoiding first pass metabolism.
- Shrimp and nopal tacos: Tacos de camaron y nopalitos: Mexican Recipe Shrimp and nopal tacos: Tacos de camaron y nopalitos
- The nopal (or prickly pear) cactus, Opuntia ficus-indica, is native to the United States and grown widely on the African continent, Mexico and other developing countries.
- And as if the traditional food weren't enough, local restaurants offer such gourmet dishes as rack of lamb in mint and rosemary sauce, chicken in cilantro cream, beef filet in marrow sauce, and shrimp and nopal tacos. Making merry in May: Mexico's National Cheese and Wine Festival
- The other 2 weeks during easter they are bought by the ladies of the patio, ground up in blenders and used to make tortitas de camaron con nopales. What to do with dried shrimp??
- Called nopales or nopalitos, the spines and glochids are singed off over a flame or scraped off before cooking.
- The plant produces flat, round pads (sometimes called nopales or nopalitos), which in some locales are sold in grocery stores for consumption.
- Zocor is a multi-result drug and I am not sure that the holistic Nopales Cactus would do that for you. Statin meds in Mexico
- They also took over a tollbooth on the Oaxaca-Cuacnopalan highway, and let vehicles pass without paying tolls.