How To Use nonreflecting In A Sentence
- The infra-red ray which has been developed by LeCroix from the experiments of the Italian scientist Ulivi causes, when concentrated by an apparatus perfected by LeCroix, an instantaneous combustion of nonreflecting surfaces. The Exploits of Elaine
- The sky grew black, not as night, but like a flat, nonreflecting surface. Sign of the Unicorn
- So the glossy cars, for example, are set off by an austere, nonreflecting background of matte concrete. Car-chitecture: New Museums
- 3. In all cultures and subcultures, a sizable percentage of nonreflecting individuals mindlessly follow the Herd, aping its dress, speech, mannerisms and values, whatever their content, equating status with conformity. Cultural and Personal Damage
- Her 'nonreflecting' paint was overdue for renewal, and K. 15 could see her clearly. Of Time and Stars
- The patient put his phantom limb on the nonreflecting side of the mirror and his normal arm on the reflecting side of the mirror. NPR Topics: News
- To measure leaf reflectance, the leaf was sandwiched between the nonreflecting, polyurethane black body and the light probe.