How To Use noninflammatory In A Sentence
- Tumors and solid organs enlarged by noninflammatory processes are often not tender at all, or only slightly so.
- On Friday, the UN chief weapons inspector again emerged with a balanced, noninflammatory report that was immediately politicized beyond recognition by the White House spin doctors.
- An erythrocyte sedimentation rate may distinguish inflammatory arthritis from noninflammatory arthritis, but this test is nonspecific and may be overused.
- In the noninflammatory form, no evidence of inflammation, including infection-fighting cells, is present.
- Most people have noninflammatory acne, a relatively mild form with just a few whiteheads and blackheads.
- The terms need to be (A) precise, (B) instantly comprehensible, (C) not legalese, and (D) as unjudgmental, noninflammatory, and unloaded as possible.
- In general, this was a group of uncomplicated skin biopsy specimens, the vast majority of which were for the diagnosis of solitary, noninflammatory lesions.
- Morning stiffness and a history of swelling suggest an inflammatory process but also are characteristic of fibromyalgia, a noninflammatory condition.