[ US /ˌnɑnkəmˈpɛtətɪv/ ]
not involving competition or competitiveness
noncompetitive interest in games
How To Use noncompetitive In A Sentence
- You will receive all the tools to host a nationally sponsored event in your own studio, giving students a meaningful performance outlet in a noncompetitive atmosphere.
- You are noncombative, noncompetitive, and something of a pacifist. Blog De Ganz | Archive | January
- We suggest that competitive displays more reliably signal female quality as compared to noncompetitive ones, and that males benefit from mating with dominant females.
- You might also enjoy noncompetitive activities you can do on your own at your convenience, such as in-line skating or working out at a health club.
- We advocate creative and noncompetitive education at every age level, and the inclusion of cultural diversity in all curricula.
- He was a great and close, but unneurotic and noncompetitive, observer of his kids. Michael Kelly
- The clash is set to create a new stadium record attendance for a noncompetitive match. The Sun
- (competitive inhibitor with respect to 2-oxoglutarate, noncompetitive with respect to Fe2+ )  antimycin A Recently Uploaded Slideshows
- Kids under five should be encouraged to play at the park or engage in games of noncompetitive tag or playful snowball fights.
- A very popular annual event, the festival attracted sixty students who performed in a noncompetitive series of three recitals.