(of a structural member) supporting no vertical weight other than its own
they took out a nonbearing wall
How To Use nonbearing In A Sentence
- But we are developing our livestock; slaughtering is restricted to bulls and nonbearing cows. CASTRO SPEECH AT VITA NUOVA PASTA FACTORY
- This new magazine will reflect the growing concerns and needs of women in the child-nonbearing age group," says Melody Barron, a spokesperson. Greg Gutfeld: COOL NEW MAGAZINE!
- As a general rule, if the wall you wish to remove is parallel to the ceiling joists, the wall is nonbearing. Www.philadelphiaweekly.com Philadelphia Weekly
- they took out a nonbearing wall
- The two women chatting in the shade of a huge nonbearing pear tree watched his progress down the sidewalk with trepidation. The Kid « First 50 Words – Writing Prompts