How To Use non-poisonous In A Sentence
- Sixty-six per cent. of _picrotoxin_ consists of another bitter substance, non-poisonous -- _picrotin_, which is insoluble in benzine and is reduced by Fehling's solution and nitrate of silver. The Medicinal Plants of the Philippines
- They both then rushed pell-mell to the doctor, carrying dead snake and severed thumb, and Henry laughed very heartily and unsympathetically because, as it happened, the snake was a non-poisonous variety.
- CFCs had been used commercially as refrigerants since the 1930s, but because they were inert and non-poisonous they were soon used for many other applications, most notably as propellants in aerosol spray cans.
- Probably they need to get something out of their system (that's the folklore, anyway) and grass for some reason is a non-poisonous emetic.
- The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service wants to ban the importation and interstate transportation of nine types of non-poisonous pythons, boas and anacondas, which can grow as thick as telephone poles and up to 25 feet long. Plan to block giant snakes in Florida may hurt businesses
- It may also occur as the amorphous non-poisonous variety, a red opaque infusible substance, insoluble in carbon disulphide. Aids to Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Log in to Reply willzone (UID#4158) on August 21st, 2009 at 7: 56 am of course constrictors have fangs. non-poisonous but thats how they latch onto their prey to anchor the constriction. the fangs are bigger, thicker and more knife-like than poisonous ones Mr. Snakey gives kisses? | My[confined]Space
- The doctor first put on the table a non-poisonous but very vicious and truculent colubrine snake. I. The Start