How To Use non-paying In A Sentence
- In the dinky Tandori oven of an elevator, the sweat of the non-paying subtenant drips onto my head, arms, and legs.
- The feedback system fails because it gives equal weighting to non-paying buyers and the unpaid sellers.
- There are thousands of writers pubbing stuff in non-paying markets. MIND MELD: Is the Short Fiction Market in Trouble?
- non-paying bidders on eBay
- It rarely pushed a non-paying customer into bankruptcy.
- As an African-American and a recent Harvard graduate, I have found that my day-to-day life loan payments and choosing a job over a non-paying internship is shaped more by my socioeconomic profile (lower middle class) than by my racial one. Balloon Juice » 2004 » June
- non-paying guests
- After the 4th week, the board and teachers have discretion to reject the non-paying students from class attendance.