How To Use noctambulist In A Sentence
- An exhausted proprietor at the head of his waiters, crazed with sleepiness, eventually succeeds in driving these noctambulist apostles into the streets. Modern Painting
- There are episodes in his life that recall the career of another man of genius, Gerard de Nerval, poet, noctambulist, suicide. Promenades of an Impressionist
- It's still stranger to imagine legions of English noctambulists marching into moonlit fields to chant Dryden and Pope; but the implication of Wordsworth's scenario is that anyone undertaking the experiment would soon see the superiority of the night sky to the painted firmament of Augustan poetry.
- Thompson christened a prestidigious noctambulist-has literally stormed over it. Chopin : the Man and His Music
- The reader, if he has ever plied the fascinating trade of the noctambulist, will not be unaware that, in the neighbourhood of the great railway centres, certain early taverns inaugurate the business of the day. The Dynamiter
- For nearly two years I had been going about my life a virtual somnambulist (noctambulist, if you prefer).
- Why does a noctambulist walk about mechanically and sometimes in dangerous places (as on high roofs)?