How To Use Nizhni Novgorod In A Sentence
- Vodianova also shared some stories from her childhood -- she grew up in Nizhni Novgorod, Russia and started working in a market at age 11: "I come from a very poor background, bought up by a single mum, with a little sister who is mentally disabled. Natalia Vodianova Poses With Adorable Babies For (BUGABOO) RED (PHOTO)
- Tyrtaeus this commoner of Nizhni Novgorod spurs on his troops of freedom-loving heroes to conquer, as it were, the placid, self - satisfied literatures of to-day, and bring new life to pale, bloodless frames. The Man Who Was Afraid
- Her parents, tailor Isor and Rose (Simonov) Becker, had come with their son Maurice to New York in 1892 from Nizhni Novgorod, Russia, where they had fled from pogroms and czarist military oppression. Helen Tamiris.
- Here the program began with the auctioning off of a few shops in the city of Nizhni Novgorod. The Commanding Heights
- On Tuesday, September 15, they left for Nizhni Novgorod, but before that they saw the crown jewels—most wonderful display of jewels in the world. Empire of Dreams
- As the popular governor of the province of Nizhni Novgorod, Nemtsov had pushed the pace of reform faster there than in any other region. THE COMMANDING HEIGHTS
- At the same time, he was a gentle, amiable sort of an individual, and, even on our first encounter in Prussia I had contrived to draw him out, and he had told me that he had just been to the North Cape, and was now anxious to visit the fair at Nizhni Novgorod. The Gambler