- the balance between the amount of nitrogen taken in (to the soil or the body) and the amount given off (lost or excreted)
How To Use nitrogen balance In A Sentence
- Prosopis glandulosa and the nitrogen balance of rangelands: extent and occurrence of nodulation. Chapter 10
- The negative nitrogen balance of control group was more seriously than PN group ( P 0.05 ).
- He has studied long-term changes in nitrogen balance in village ecosystems of China's Tai Lake Region, and changes in the biogeochemistry of carbon, nitrogen and phosphorus across the densely populated agricultural village landscapes of China. Contributor: Erle Ellis
- WPC contains biological compounds, like lactoferrin, alpha lactalbumin, immunoglobins and beta lactoglobins, affecting everything from your immune system to nitrogen balance to fat loss.
- Immunonutrients have been shown to upregulate host immune response, to control inflammatory response, and to modulate nitrogen balance and protein synthesis after injury.