[ US /ˈnaɪntiɪθ/ ]
- the ordinal number of ninety in counting order
- position 90 in a countable series of things
How To Use ninetieth In A Sentence
- Sitting in the airport before a television screen, I watch Nelson Mandela take the stage at his ninetieth birthday celebration. Between Expectations
- This Sunday afternoon in late summer, I accompany my parents to Mr Berzins's ninetieth birthday celebration.
- We're ninetieth in the competition so far.
- Tomorrow is Aunt Elma's ninetieth .
- We are west of the ninetieth meridian, aren't we, Prestimion? LORD PRESTIMION
- “Besides, your ninetieth wedding anniversary only comes around once.” 365 tomorrows » Roi R. Czechvala : A New Free Flash Fiction SciFi Story Every Day
- This year, Junior Achievement marks its ninetieth anniversary of educating young people about business and economics.
- Coincidentally, Prince Philip would be celebrating his ninetieth birthday on June 10, 2011. William and Kate
- He celebrates his ninetieth birthday on Friday.
- He took up running and on his ninetieth birthday his family bought him a new pair of running shoes. Times, Sunday Times