How To Use Niger-Congo In A Sentence
- Most Burkinabe also speak languages of the Gur group within the large Niger-Congo family of languages.
- All the national languages, with the exception of the official language, English, are Bantu, a branch of the Niger-Congo language family.
- Murdock,50 makes the case that matriliny as the basis of social relations and organization dates to the period before proto-Bantu to the still-earlier periods of Niger-Congo history. 51 Societies, Religion, and History: Central East Tanzanians and the World They Created, c. 200 BCE to 1800 CE
- Four of the major branches of the Niger-Congo language are spoken among Ivoirians, including the Kwa, Atlantic, Mande, and Voltaic.
- Like the idea of the Creator, the reasons for their prevalence across the region is rooted in supple yet enduring epistemologies deriving from early Niger-Congo history. Societies, Religion, and History: Central East Tanzanians and the World They Created, c. 200 BCE to 1800 CE
- It belongs to the Gur group within the Niger-Congo language family.