- mild form of diabetes mellitus that develops gradually in adults; can be precipitated by obesity or severe stress or menopause or other factors; can usually be controlled by diet and hypoglycemic agents without injections of insulin
How To Use NIDDM In A Sentence
- Objective To study the relationship between microangiopathy and activated platelet in patients with - insulin - dependent diabetes mellitus ( NIDDM ) .
- Lastest, oversea researchers had found that there is one missense mutation high relative with NIDDM patients in GCG R gene.
- The dawn phenomenon and its frequency in 10 NIDDM patients on conventional therapy were studied.
- Establishment and application of animal model is to NIDDM study.
- Thus the dawn phenomenon occurs commonly in NIDDM patients treated with conventional therapy.
- Changes in composition of erythrocyte membrane lipid in 28 the aged non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM) were investigated.