- an agency to collects news reports for newspapers and distributes it electronically
How To Use news agency In A Sentence
- ‘Behind the scenes there are still a number of points that deserve attention,’ the unidentified official said, according to the semi-official Central News Agency.
- The announcement came in a bald statement from the official news agency.
- The newspapers have carried news agency reports of the New York Times article in their inside pages.
- May 01, 2009 DUSHANBE, April 30, 2009 (RFE / RL) -- The Iranian Fars News Agency has opened a news bureau in the Tajik capital of Dushanbe, RFE / RL's Tajik Service reports. Radio Free Europe / Radio Liberty
- They even set up their own news agency to peddle anti-isolationist propaganda.
- Most news organizations are in retreat, shuttering bureaus and laying off journalists. But the former "Red China News Agency" doesn't need to worry about the inconvenience of turning a profit.
- The state-run news agency is now calling Kostunica the elected president of Yugoslavia. CNN Transcript - Special Event: Dick Cheney and Joseph Lieberman Spar in Cordial Vice Presidential Debate - October 5, 2000
- The French news agency put out a statement from the Trade Minister.
- The Sana news agency quoted an unnamed official as expressing "regret" that Arab states had "completely ignored facts on the killing and sabotage committed by armed terrorist groups".
- The vessel set sail late Tuesday for an undisclosed destination, the news agency said.