- an independent country within the British Commonwealth; achieved independence from the United Kingdom in 1907; known for sheep and spectacular scenery
- North Island and South Island and adjacent small islands in the South Pacific
How To Use New Zealand In A Sentence
- From Australia and New Zealand to Malaysia and India — in text and film and music and image — this booklet is a snapshot of the Asian commons. ACIA: Furthering the Commons in Asia
- New Zealand had become a multicultural society. The Collins History of the World in the 20th Century
- However, he will give us his assurance tonight that he will never grow it, even if it is a boomer crop for New Zealand and provides many, many benefits.
- I am a Chinese New Zealander, I am Asian tauiwi, my parents are from Malaysia and my ancestors from China.
- The New Zealander-Australian country music star battled an addiction to cocaine in the late '90s, but cleaned up before releasing his self-titled American debut in 2000.
- There were some stunningly ignorant comments on the wero, asking why important visitors to New Zealand were greeted by "a Maori New Zealander jumping around half naked".
- Most of the nitrogen oxide pollution in Australian and New Zealand cities comes from motor vehicle exhausts in summer and a combination of motor vehicle exhausts and home heating in winter.
- The foreshore and seabed being owned by a subset of New Zealanders instead of all New Zealanders is what the billboard is about.
- And just last week I made an abalone dish with sea beans samphire, salicornia -- the plant has many names and New Zealand spinach I'd foraged within yards of the shore. Stephanie J. Stiavetti: An Interview With Hank Shaw, the Hunter/Angler/Gardener/Cook
- Australia play rivals New Zealand while the Americans, two-times defending gold medallists, tip off against Greece.