- a style of women's clothing created by Christian Dior in 1947; involved a tight bodice and narrow waist and a flowing pleated skirt
How To Use New Look In A Sentence
- But since the controversy is still very much alive, it seems advisable to take a new look at this issue.
- The new look is very cool, very hip, with lots of good pictures.
- The market hall is to receive a new look in an 18-month expansion programme.
- EACH month we showcase the hottest new looks. The Sun
- Silk taffeta is lit up with metallic yarns; mesh is wired for a new look; and paillettes add reflections to fabrics.
- She unveiled yet another new look this week - which she actually pinched from me around five decades or so ago. The Sun
- At the month's end there was much excitement as I unveiled my new look to the world.
- Large hoardings that line arterial roads are suddenly brought down, either due to human intervention or the ravages of the weather, and the concrete jungle takes on a fresh, new look that is easier on the eye.
- The world's top designers want to tempt with you their new looks.
- Or a wool-lined flying jacket to add the final touch of elegance to your New Look. THE HARDIE INHERITANCE