[ UK /njuːɹˈɒtɪkli/ ]
in a neurotic manner
they are finely, not to say neurotically adjusted
How To Use neurotically In A Sentence
- My only cavil about Aden Gillett's neurotically suave Charles is that he sometimes puts emotion before diction so that you lose the full richness of his past relationship with the vividly polysyllabic Mrs Winthrop-Llewellyn.
- They will try to make sure everything is almost neurotically unobtrusive, bridezilla in reverse. Times, Sunday Times
- Front and rear parking sensors bleep neurotically at you the moment you even think about colliding with anything.
- These are neurotically emotional outbursts and chemically induced sensations of grandeur and paranoia.
- they are finely, not to say neurotically adjusted