- the branch of medicine dealing with mental disorders attributable to diseases of the nervous system
How To Use neuropsychiatry In A Sentence
- They were formally greeted by Dr. Henry A. Murray, director of the Harvard Psychological Clinic, and Dr. Richard S. Lyman, a professor of neuropsychiatry at Duke University. A Covert Affair
- He is a handsome and brilliant professor who wrote the definitive book on forensic neuropsychiatry. Times, Sunday Times
- RBM is actively developing multiplexed diagnostic tests to detect the presence of complex diseases and conditions in areas of unmet medical need such as neuropsychiatry, nephrology, immunology and cardiology. Health News from Medical News Today
- Growth was recorded across numerous categories, such as neuropsychiatry, asthma, cardiovascular, over the counter (OTC) and animal health. The Money Times - finance news, lifestyle, markets, investment, personal finance, banking, retirement planning
- Newly minted psychiatrists in Japan, trained in German neuropsychiatry, suddenly found that they had a voice in these public debates. Crazy Like Us
- As more and more Japanese doctors and public health officials studied advances in German medical practices, the burgeoning science of neuropsychiatry was bound to follow. Crazy Like Us
- The humanism of neuropsychiatry, so illusively sought in much of modern medical practice, is found in the manner in which neuropsychiatry is applied: how one interacts with and cares for the person with the illness. The Neuropsychiatric Guide to Modern Everyday Psychiatry
- As a visiting professor at the National Brain Research Centre, Sur will help kick off two research clusters: One will use high-resolution imaging technology to study cells and synapses in the living, intact brain; the second will make stem cells from adult skin cells to study neuropsychiatry disorders like autism and schizophrenia. India's Biotech Messiah
- In children's mental health, this has resulted in the creation of not only new diagnostic categories but whole new classes of disorder such as developmental neuropsychiatry.
- It is the function of the growing speciality of neuropsychiatry to investigate the psychiatric effects of disorders that have a neurological function or structure.