[ UK /njˌuːɹəmˈʌskjʊlɐ/ ]
- affecting or characteristic of both neural and muscular tissue
How To Use neuromuscular In A Sentence
- Segmental hypotonias are associated with disorders of the motor neuron, peripheral nerve, neuromuscular junction and skeletal muscle.
- It has been more than 100 years since Osler described the development of tetraplegia in a patient with sepsis, yet research on the neuromuscular sequelae of critical illness remains in the early stages.
- Intense neuromuscular training at race distances can't be sustained for weeks at a time.
- It is a heat stable, water soluble, non protein that causes toxicity by inhibition of sodium-potassium pump activity and blockade of neuromuscular transmission. 10 Symptoms of tetrodon poisoning occur within minutes of ingestion and causes headache, diaphoresis, and parasthesias of the lips, tongue, mouth, face fingers and toes rapidly. 8,10 Hypotension and bradycardia may occur in severe cases. Fish poisonings and envenomations
- The respiratory, cardiac and neuromuscular systems were clinically normal as examined by a specialist.
- Antibiotics that can cause neuromuscular blockade and possibly exacerbate clinical signs such as aminoglycosides should be avoided, and neurostimulants such as neostigmine should not be used," he cautioned. Thoroughbred News | BloodHorse.com
- It may be assumed that the postoperative isokinetic deficit is caused by neuromuscular dysfunction.
- In muscle cells, nicotinic receptors present at the neuromuscular junction mediate rapid excitation that leads to muscle contraction.
- The brothers have neuromuscular myopathy, a degenerative condition that severely weakens the legs. The Sun
- Hawking, who is only able to speak through a computer-generated voice synthesizer, has a neuromuscular dystrophy that has pro GREssed over the years and left him almost completely paralyzed.