- the branch of linguistics that studies the relation between language and the structure and function of the nervous system
How To Use neurolinguistics In A Sentence
- This book might look like a popular science book describing all the wonderful research into neurolinguistics and what it has discovered about language acquisition.
- He is qualified in neurolinguistics and as a breathwork coach and is a leading light in the Chaos Magic organization the Illuminates of Thanateros.
- Further reading in the area of neurolinguistics helped me understand my own family. Christianity Today
- Psycholinguistics, as the study of language and the mind, is usually distinguished from neurolinguistics, the study of language and the brain.
- Years ago, I read a very interesting look at deaf people, their unique culture, and the neurolinguistics of the deaf.
- You only have to go to Amazon to see the enormous number of people who are working in psychology, neurology, neurolinguistics, AI etc etc and they're all concentrating on exactly these issues.