- a group of islands in the Lesser Antilles just to the north of Venezuela that are administered by The Netherlands
How To Use Netherlands Antilles In A Sentence
- The Netherlands' Council of Ministers consists of the Dutch cabinet and two ministers plenipotentiary, one representing Aruba and the other the Netherlands Antilles.
- Netherlands Antilles florins are pegged to the US dollar.
- Maho Beach is a beach situated in St Maarten the Netherlands Antilles, the Dutch the island.
- All too far behind the Jamaican, Churandy Martina of the Netherlands Antilles took silver in 19.82sec. Defending champion Shawn Crawford of the US got bronze at 19.96sec.
- The currency is the Netherlands Antilles florin or ‘guilder ‘, with an exchange rate fixed to the US dollar: Naf1.75 = US $1.’
- Out of fear of becoming decolonized as a part of the Netherlands Antilles, Aruba opted for separate status.
- The name signaled from the Netherlands Antilles by Paula. Walls of Silence