How To Use nerve pathway In A Sentence
- Chiropractic adjustments aim to realign your vertebrae, restore range of motion and free up your nerve pathways.
- The RAS is the scientific term for a network of nerve pathways at the base of your brain that connects the spinal cord, cerebellum, and cerebrum and acts as a filter for all the sensory input your brain draws from your external world. The Answer
- This technique rapidly became a standard way of testing the integrity of the nerve pathway from the motor area of the cerebral cortex to the motoneurons in the spinal cord.
- These problems are associated with defective binocular vision and a comparable difficulty in locating sounds, due to abnormally-arranged nerve pathways from the eyes and inner ears to the brain.
- The stimulator provides impulses along the dorsal column spinal cord which in turn sets up paraesthesia from nerve pathways.
- Abdominal pain has the unusual ability to travel along deep nerve pathways and emerge at sites away from the source of the problem.
- The heart does not have its own nerve supply and so it uses the nerve pathways of neighbouring structures. Coping with Angina
- Under the influence of sound waves these tiny hairs move, sending impulses along a nerve pathway to the brain for interpretation.