- harmful pressure on a nerve (especially in nerves that pass over rigid prominences); causes nerve damage and muscle weakness
How To Use nerve compression In A Sentence
- Other etiologies of groin pain include sports hernia, groin disruption, iliopsoas bursitis, stress fractures, avulsion fractures, nerve compression and snapping hip syndrome.
- Scans of his brain showed no nerve compression but did confirm thickening of the skull vault.
- Such sensations are often related to nerve compression, and these warning signs may indicate serious injury that should always be seen by a physician.
- During his life the subject was complaining for reported ipsilateral otalgia presumably due to nerve compression from the elongated styloid process. BioMed Central - Latest articles
- These findings support the hypothesis that peripheral buccal nerve compression could be an etiology of paroxysmal neuropathic pain in the unilateral orofacial region.
- Repeated traction and compression on the ulnar nerve during elbow flexion and extension is the anatomical foundation of ulnar nerve compression at the elbow.