How To Use negotiable instrument In A Sentence
- Provided that this section shall not affect any general rule of law relating to the execution of deeds or negotiable instruments.
- Restriction and protection is a contradiction which should be settled in Negotiable Instruments Law of the Rights of Recourse of the Bill.
- The consignment note is not a negotiable instrument, nor is it a document of title.
- This is because English law treats both share certificates to bearer and bearer debt securities as negotiable instruments.
- Later we see that the hallmark of negotiable instruments - documentary intangibles - is their ready transferability.