- a correlation in which large values of one variable are associated with small values of the other; the correlation coefficient is between 0 and -1
How To Use negative correlation In A Sentence
- However, for exemplars of the less risky junctions a negative correlation was observed.
- Under certain conditions, damage starch had positive correlation with dough resistance to extensity and dough strength, and had negative correlation with dough extensity.
- There were negative correlation between of control and attitude toward physical punishment.
- In the Pechora Sea, where there is no traditional demersal fishery, changes in zoobenthos biomass in 1924, 1958 to 1959, 1968 to 1970, and 1992 to 1995 show a negative correlation between zoobenthos biomass and temperature . Past variability in Arctic marine systems
- Numerous studies have shown a consistent negative correlation between age and participation in virtually every sporting activity.
- The negative correlation between the topography and gravitational potential of the mascons suggests that they are dynamically supported.
- There is a positive correlation between ugliness and agreeability and a negative correlation between good looks and agreeability. Times, Sunday Times
- Traditional religious beliefs that are paranormal, that is, that violate the canons of scientific causality, exhibit a negative correlation with education and scientific knowledge.
- The negative correlation was neither planned nor expected. Infinite in All Directions
- Secondly to a negative correlation between % BF and a ratio of Expiratory Reserre Volume to VC ( ERV % ).