extremely pleasing to the taste; sweet and fragrant
a nectarous drink
How To Use nectarous In A Sentence
- a nectarous drink
- If we tune our minds and hearts to the nectarous melodies of Gurbani with a live faith in Sri Guru Granth Sahib, we are saved.
- I don't smell saffron in Evening Edged in Gold, but I do get a lot of cinnamon, which I think goes wonderfully well with the nectarous, ripe quality of the flowers and which enhances the balmy, comforting feel of the woody base. Perfume Review: Ineke Evening Edged in Gold
- The sages 'religious-devotion, which is lovely because it overflows with the nectarous waters of the knowledge of truth," and "the lusty undertaking of touching with one's palm that hidden part in the firm laps of lovely-limbed women, loving women with great expanses of breasts and thighs. India: The Place of Sex
- With its sumptuous bouquet of sunny neroli, ripe, nectarous rose and jasmine and sweet, powdery violet and iris, and a languid, expansive feel of the composition, Baghari stays true to the grand and insolent spirit of the rest of the Piguet collection. Archive 2007-08-01
- And as they open their luscious petals on my skin, they reveal their nectarous, honeyed nature. Perfume Review: Montale Aoud Flowers
- Karan is famously enamored with Casablanca lilies and uses them in her scents as often as she possibly can, and Gold is built around the intoxicating aroma of these heady, nectarous flowers. Archive 2007-06-01
- A nectarous glass of iced coffee on the terrace of the Taverna Dionysus, and I took the road to Chora Sfakion.
- Fresh milk from the cow carries the slightest hint of her sweet scent; it is nectarous on the tongue, and fills the mouth with a soft buttery finish.
- Tropical green tea made with nectarous mangos and aromatic flower petals.