[ US /ˈnɛbjəˌɫaɪzɝ/ ]
- a dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist
How To Use nebulizer In A Sentence
- And because they deliver the medicine much more quickly than a nebulizer, they may be preferred by some parents.
- Quick-acting bronchodilators, usually given through an inhaler or a nebulizer, loosen the tightened muscles around inflamed airways and are the most often-prescribed rescue medications.
- The sample is introduced as an aerosol by use of a nebulizer or atomizer.
- Acute care of an asthma exacerbation involves the use of inhaled [beta.sub.2] agonists delivered by a metered-dose inhaler with a spacer, or a nebulizer, supplemented by anticholinergics in more severe exacerbations.
- A fine mist is created as water passes over a high-frequency ultrasonic nebulizer - a device that creates an aerosol spray.
- Patients and control subjects inhaled 2 mL of PDE through a hand nebulizer.
- A nebulizer machine turns liquid medicine into a vapor (like a cloud) that you can breathe.
- A nebulizer machine turns liquid medicine into a vapor that you breathe.
- Jet nebulizers, metered-dose inhalers, and dry powder inhalers all produced equal results in acute situations when the doses were matched and when the latter two devices were used under direct supervision.
- Oxygen tubing can be connected to the nebulizer, oxygen mask and resuscitator to deliver supplemental oxygen.