social process of adopting (or being forced to adopt) Nazism
as the process of Nazification spread they paid less attention to public opinion
How To Use Nazification In A Sentence
- Historical analogies with denazification and decommunization abounded.
- Prof. HAYES: Once we turned de-Nazification over to the Germans at the end of 1946, then very largely this process became one of mutual exculpation. Probe Details Culpability Of Nazi-Era Diplomats
- as the process of Nazification spread they paid less attention to public opinion
- Post-WWII Germany could have de-Nazification because their country had been bombed to flinders. Archive 2008-11-01
- The outlines of the legend of the politically naïve scholar are already adumbrated in the biographical essay Heidegger submitted to the de-Nazification committee in 1945.
- denazification was a slow process