How To Use nauch In A Sentence
- Their passion had deserted them, and, by the kind of dances as well as by their execution, they recalled rather the calm and self-possessed nauch girls of India than the impassioned dancers of Egypt. Michael Strogoff
- That we have not the whole Davideis is, however, not nauch to be re - gretted; tor in this undertaking Cowley is, tacitly at leaft, confefTecl to have mifcarried. The works of Samuel Johnson, LL.D. Together with his life, and notes on his Lives of the poets, by Sir John Hawkins, Knt. In eleven volumes. ..
- This hymn was tranilated at the requeft of a very learned and ingenious friend of mine, who was pleafed to find fuch juft fentiments of the Deity in a Heathen, and fo nauch poetry in a philofopher. The works of the English poets; with prefaces, biographical and critical
- He nauch again deifirad to foe Jenafalem*s renown j But finding it all quite deftroyedf He wandered thence with woe, The Vocal Magazine: Or, Compleat British Songster
- As we came near the ihore, tike finging of mt rowers was* fuccceded by that of reapers, wiM» were bufy at work, and who feemed to fhovc as nauch as to fing, while they worked with a bounding adlvity. The Journal of a Tour to the Hebrides, with Samuel Johnson, LL. D ...
- 156 ESSAY ON and tender intercourfe was often perhaps very innocent j but, as it afforded nauch A Philosophical, Historical, and Moral Essay on Old Maids