- a biologist knowledgeable about natural history (especially botany and zoology)
How To Use natural scientist In A Sentence
- But they admit individual agents only on the terms on which a natural scientist admits individual and particular objects.
- Natural science managers usually start as a chemist, physicist, biologist, or other natural scientist.
- Decare was a famous natural scientist and mathematician of France, and he also was one of the creative men in modem western philosophy.
- As evolutionary theory became more widely accepted, natural scientists speculated that the cells of complex organisms might be the descendants of unicellular ancestors, retaining considerable autonomy.
- The natural scientist and the thinker first realized that the seriousness of the problem, they actively promoted environmental protection; John Muir is one of them.
- When a natural scientist proposes to test the boiling point of water, there are few, if any semantic problems involved.
- Natural scientists in general, and biologists in particular, often adopt some version of the Cartesian presumption that nonhuman animals are insensate machines made of meat.
- The job of the natural scientist is to observe, measure, and then explain that reaction.
- The provost was a former natural scientist, and he greeted me with a mournful countenance. THE CLOSING OF THE AMERICAN MIND
- Mathematicians don't do experiments the way chemists or biologists or other ‘natural scientists’ do.