How To Use native Australian In A Sentence
- And one of Australia's leading native Australian cuisine chefs will host the inaugural lemon myrtle recipe cook-off, and Howard will judge the bake-off, ‘she said.’
- He looked more like he should be surfing off his native Australian coast.
- Well Kayne's waistcoat was made out of several native Australian animals, possibly possum, wombat, kangaroo and wallaby pelts, all sewn together.
- The maloga bean, a native Australian cowpea, V. lanceolata, also has edible pods.
- In more stable parts of the dune the native Australian Pigface, Carpobrotus glaucescens is able to take hold.
- Finding her way: After immigrating to the U.S. at age 19, this native Australian found work as a technician for a concert production company--and started sewing in her spare time.
- Native Australian oysters will be on gourmet menus around the world next year, as growers in New South Wales gear up to export.