of or pertaining to Native Americans or their culture or languages
Native American religions
- any member of the peoples living in North or South America before the Europeans arrived
How To Use Native American In A Sentence
- Helen Hunt Jackson was a known activist who campaigned for the rights of the Native American Indians.
- It is argued, based on archaeological and ethnohistoric data, that the layout of the mound, burials, and charnel features is patterned after Native American notions of the cosmos.
- Each year over the Fourth of July weekend, the Toppenish Pow Wow & Rodeo brings crowds of people to Toppenish to watch broncobusters and Native American dances.
- But if the Tanoan Native Americans wanted me off their land and to go back where I came from, where would I go? More on Chomsky and Anti-Semitism
- Native Americans have long used cramp bark, an aptly named antispasmodic herb, to relieve menstrual cramps.
- It makes a strong, syrupy sweet wine that most wine lovers hate because that native American grape flavor, caused by a compound called methyl anthranilate, is so strong. Meathead Goldwyn: The Most Wonderful & Unusual Pie: Purple Passion Concord Grape Pie
- A Native American people formerly inhabiting north-central Missouri, with present-day descendants living with the Oto in north-central Oklahoma.
- Experts from both sides of the Atlantic will discuss battlefield tactics, the contribution of Loyalists and Native Americans, the role of officers, and the real reasons why the British forces failed to achieve victory.
- What, someone thinks a Pilgrims got roasting bags from a Native Americans?!? Quick! Help me cook a turkey! - Straight Dope Message Board
- Virtually every Native American organization has condemned the use of demeaning images or mascots.