[ US /ˌnæʃəˈnæɫəti, ˌnæʃəˈnæɫɪti/ ]
[ UK /nˌæʃənˈælɪti/ ]
[ UK /nˌæʃənˈælɪti/ ]
- the status of belonging to a particular nation by birth or naturalization
people having common origins or traditions and often comprising a nation
immigrants of the same nationality often seek each other out
such images define their sense of nationality
How To Use nationality In A Sentence
- Hard graft and study of the score allowed him to master a wide repertoire without nationality kinships questioning his ability to conduct music from all periods.
- Foster parents should be willing to commute, be bilingual and have dual nationality.
- Conclusion: The incidence of sexuality is high in minority nationality fe male college students and there exist the problem of promiscuity , pregnant and spread of STD.
- Our notions of nationality tend to lag behind the realities of a changing world. Times, Sunday Times
- Nations. yep, it's pretty quaint stuff, couched in terms of newness and normalcy, of foreigness and familiarity. it describes the music as modern and "swingy" and yet timeless, as being of universal appeal - they belong to everyone - and yet "from a single nationality." i wonder whether the universalist rhetoric was meant to appeal to non-jews or simply to jews ambivalent about their jewishness? or am i simply being naive about midcentury, metropolitan jewishness? it is interesting to me also that, apparently, zionist discourse had not yet divorced the term palestinian from any association with jewish heritage. Wayneandwax.com
- Nationality discrimination is prohibited in that context. Times, Sunday Times
- Universal jurisdiction entitles a state to prosecute an offence even in the absence of any connection based on nationality, territory, or the protective principle.
- The third part compare the differences between the two country art song through literature background, combine of the poem and music, language character, nationality feature and performance style.
- The existing oath of allegiance for people seeking British nationality is to be changed to a citizenship pledge.
- The essence of the objective of Chinas nationality Policy, realizing the " defacto equality" between nationalities, is to diminish the structural differences exist in various nationalities.