relating to a form of socialism
the national socialist party came to power in Germany in 1933
How To Use national socialist In A Sentence
- German law bars any trade using Hitler portraits, swastikas or National Socialist symbols.
- First it was the Danish cartoons that outraged the Muslim community, and now an Austrian named Manfred Deix has drawn the ire of the Catholics: the Viennese archdiocese has 'tattled' on him to the public prosecutor for violating the National Socialist Prohibition Act and for degrading religion (it's in German; there is a horrible Google translation). Pharyngula
- Luo Longji's participation in the construction of the National Socialist Party in 1932 was in close association with his personal experience and ideology, and the social background of that time.
- After the mass slaughter of the First World War, military cemeteries and war monuments became lynchpins of heavily gendered nationalist myths which were easily appropriated by the National Socialists.
- President-elect Obama is going to be the spark that arouses the 'white movement,' "reads a posting on the National Socialist Movement Web site.
- National Socialist ideology and reflects the recognition by the international art arena with the delicate relations between the Chinese avantgarde art.
- Even scarier is when socialists actually achieve the power for redistribution and use it to captivate the masses and brutalize the few as the German National Socialist (NAZI) party did in the 1930's. Tax Cuts for the Rich, Arnold Kling | EconLog | Library of Economics and Liberty
- But in the early 1920s the National Socialist German Workers' Party was also a small group of malcontents and political chancers.
- We have a proud heritage of fighting against all forms of revisionism that leads to capitulation and betrayal of the international socialist course.
- Additionally Hitler's platform ran on health care and Government expansion into a citixzen''ss lives, all under the auspice of equality. the word NAZI means National Socialist, which accurately describes Obama. Obama Song | Commentary By Glenn Beck