How To Use Natchez In A Sentence
- The other Indians were displeased at the conduct of the Natchez, imagining they had forwarded the term agreed on, in order to make them ridiculous, and proposed to take vengeance the first opportunity, not knowing the true cause of the precipitation of the Natchez. History of Louisisana Or of the Western Parts of Virginia and Carolina: Containing
- By 1708, eighty French backwoodsmen lived in the Natchez villages, enjoying ample food supplies and local customs that enjoined premarital sex for profit on young women building their trousseaus.
- _A Description of the natives of_ Louisiana; _of their manners and customs, particularly those of the_ Natchez: _of their language, their religion, ceremonies_, Rulers _or_ Suns, _feasts, marriages, &c. History of Louisisana Or of the Western Parts of Virginia and Carolina: Containing
- Essays cover the Timucua, Guale, Apalachee, Chickasaw, Caddo, Natchez, Quapaw, Cherokee, Upper Creek, Lower Creek, and Seminole Indians.
- After the agent was discharged, Mr. Parrish came to take care of my people, and then my poor cousin Jarry was taken sick with sore eyes, and my brother Natchez sent him to San Francisco, to be under a doctor's care. Life Among The Piutes: Their Wrongs and Claims
- His rheumatism is flaring and he happens to have friends on this leg of his Natchez Trace journey. Archive 2006-02-01
- The Natchez nabob bought government bonds that yielded an annual income of $12,600 in the late 1850s.
- Natchez brings big New Orleans flavors to the East Village, without frills or gimmicks.