[ UK /nˈɑːsti/ ]
[ US /ˈnæsti/ ]
[ US /ˈnæsti/ ]
characterized by obscenity
had a filthy mouth
disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter
a foul pond
a nasty pigsty of a room
as filthy as a pigsty
exasperatingly difficult to handle or circumvent
a good man to have on your side in a tight situation
a nasty problem
offensive or even (of persons) malicious
in a nasty mood
a nasty trick to pull
a nasty shock
Will he say nasty things at my funeral?
a nasty smell
a nasty accident
How To Use nasty In A Sentence
- A nasty flu bug's going round at the moment.
- I can see banning books that illustrate these nasty looking teste bags. They Had Me At ‘Scrotum’ | Her Bad Mother
- Suddenly, seeking high office, Liddy Dole was described as over-ambitious, chilly and nasty under the "syrupy" Southern accent. Caryl Rivers: Bad, Mad Michelle
- Streptococcus mutans (S. mutans) has the ability to survive in a highly acidic environment, which is what makes it such a nasty tooth-decayer: remember, it’s the acid bacteria produce as they consume carbohydrates that eats away at tooth enamel. Paging all you "Face on Mars" believers...
- Christie's had an auction offering a number of Asian collectibles, including an important bronze group of Shiva and Parvati from the Chola dynasty.
- In the Qing Dynasty, the officials's penal system includes two parts: disciplinary sanction and penal punishment.
- These intagli would be interesting relics for collectors of such flotsam and jetsam of a ruined dynasty. Pickle the Spy; Or, the Incognito of Prince Charles
- This text discusses this system to expect to be in the implement circumstance of Sichuan by Manchu Dynasty. article is divided into three parts.
- Since the ancient and modern, along the southeast coast of South Australia is the trade must pass through the park and a transit point, as early as the Ming Dynasty have been on the "maritime trade".
- Doreen has been Haworth's lollipop lady for 11 years and she is steadily building up a family dynasty in the job.