- (game theory) a stable state of a system that involves several interacting participants in which no participant can gain by a change of strategy as long as all the other participants remain unchanged
How To Use Nash equilibrium In A Sentence
- Arrestment is not a strategy merely decided by judicatory organ, but a Nash equilibrium which involves the judicatory organ and suspect.
- The results show that the acceptant tactic of each player must achieve the Nash equilibrium only as the accounting information becomes true and fair.
- The paper proves the validity of control means by game theory of mixed strategy Nash equilibrium.
- The efficient Lindahl equilibrium and the non—cooperative Nash equilibrium are determined endogenously based on the individual preferences elicited in second price auctions.
- Economists have the concept of a Nash equilibrium to explain the situation where a small number of competitors tend not to undercut each other, even without colluding.
- The concept of a Nash equilibrium n-tuple is perhaps the most important idea in noncooperative game theory.