[ US /ˈnæpəɫi/ ]
- a port and tourist center in southwestern Italy; capital of the Campania region
How To Use Napoli In A Sentence
- Before anyone says that this was going to happen anyway, remember that political pros were saying two years ago that Napolitano was a one term fluke, early this year Republicans were salivating about a possible 2/3 majority House and Senate, and it took some foresight to see that a decent candidate could be recruited to take out J. Archive 2006-12-01
- Indianapolis beat out nearly 100 other cities as the site for a huge United Airlines maintenance center.
- According to the MSM reports here and here the French crew, of a ship with the very Italian sounding name MSC Napoli, deliberately run aground close to Sidmouth, 165 miles southwest of London. Archive 2007-01-01
- The trainer of the Queen's pigeons, an East Anglian with the improbable name of Carlo Napolitano, was at Sun City.
- There's lots of women and kids at Napoli, but there's also this atmosphere of chaos and madness too.
- The voice of the Indianapolis Colts had some extremely harsh words for quarterback Peyton Manning, the kind of extremely harsh words Peyton isn't used to hearing even during a four-interception stinkeroo of a performance. Peyton Manning, Cliff Lee and Carl Crawford, Red Sox vs. Yankees, Jets vs. Giants (almost)
- Napoli e Maradona = un amore infinito! ma c'amma fa cu stu S. Paolo..foss S. Gennar..ma quanto vorrei che il mio stadio s chiammass Metacafe - Today's Videos by Metacafe
- Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano once again faces criticism for seeming to underreact to a possible terrorist attack. What did Janet Napolitano mean by 'one-off'?
- This afternoon in Indianapolis is, by common consent, one of the most important in the history of Formula One.
- Erika spent eight years in Bucaramanga, Colombia, with her mother and father, Juan Carlos, now a tennis pro in Indianapolis. USATODAY.com - Purdue not taking back seat to any team