How To Use naked as a jaybird In A Sentence
- Pale skin, smooth all over, little pink nipples on a smooth, flat chest, snub nose with a little pale spray of freckles, big, _big_ blue eyes, naked as a jaybird, but for the brass-colored bobby-pins holding up her braids. Asimov's Science Fiction
- I've always dreamed of three things: having amnesia, being a spy with superhuman abilities, and being one of those guys who walks around naked as a jaybird.
- Among the hundreds of photos of them at the beach, in Times Square, at Disney World and in front of various Christmas trees was the occasional shot of one or the other of them naked as a jaybird. Second thoughts about nude baby photos
- Rep. Massa describes a confrontation with Emanuel in a shower: “I am showering, naked as a jaybird, and here comes Rahm Emanuel, not even with a towel wrapped around his tush, poking his finger in my chest, yelling at me.” Think Progress » ThinkFast: March 9, 2010
- I would step into the shower in the morning and there would be Evie, naked as a jaybird, and then I would be soaping up next to her, naked as a jaybird, while she whistled and washed her long auburn hair. Full Frontal Nudity
- If you ever do get out of here, they'll take you in your asylum dress, in a straitjacket, or naked as a jaybird. PAINT THE WIND
- I was jumping and jawing, heeing and hawing and stripped my clothes off till I was naked as a jaybird. JAMES jackson