[ UK /nˈɑːn/ ]
- leavened bread baked in a clay oven in India; usually shaped like a teardrop
How To Use naan In A Sentence
- 1980 - The Republic of Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) comes into being, with Canaan Banana as the country's first President.
- Canaanite: but  _John baptized in Ænon, near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized_. A New System; or, an Analysis of Antient Mythology. Volume I.
- The third thing to her discredit was her living in the land of Canaan, whose inhabitants were known to be harsh and evil. Rahab: Midrash and Aggadah.
- Generous chunks of meaty fish were dry marinated in spices, baked in the tandoor and served with rice and naan.
- These measures are also recommended in BT Yevamot 65b, where the rabbis point out that a precedent for the practice of divorcing an infertile wife after ten years may be drawn from Genesis 16: 3, since it was only after ten years of living in the land of Canaan that Sarai accepted her infertility and surrogated her servant to bear a child on her behalf. Infertile Wife in Rabbinic Judaism.
- If you enjoy sledding, you'll love airboarding, Canaan Valley Ski Area Manager Michael Chaney said of the sport, now in its fifth season at the resort. ajc.com - News
- I'll wager that when the first-born of Canaan was in the flood-tide of glory, this very gown was worn by one of the most beautiful women in the pentapolis of Philistia. Romance Island
- Tulad ng mga tulisang-dagat Blanchard, Associate Professor ng Chemistry sa Northern Kentucky University, said, "Ito ay katulad ng nasusunog ang mga kasangkapan sa bahay upang panatilihin ang mga bahay na mainit-init sa kalagitnaan ng Enero. ideonexus.com »2,008» Hulyo
- Garnish with the coriander and serve with naan bread. The Sun
- You can also order plain tandoori naan or tandoori roti for the same price.