How To Use mithan In A Sentence
- But the study expanded to include other possibly useful but obscure bovines of Asia: the madura (a hybrid between banteng and cattle), gaur, mithan, kouprey, anoa, tamaraw, yak, and yakows-hybrids formed by crossing yaks with cattle. Chapter 3
- The gaur interbreeds with the mithan, and both have a diploid chromosome number of 2n = 58. 6 Wild Banteng
- In another project in Wimbledon by cellarmakers Smith and Taylor (www. smithandtaylor.com), the £ 100,000 room contains a bespoke humidor and a section dedicated entirely to Dom P é rignon, with bottles that appear to be floating, suspended on metal cradles, framed on either side by shelving specifically designed to store them in their original coffret (gift boxes). The Evolution of the Wine Cellar
- In the above searchFormSubmitHandler() function, the code of interest is of course catalog.
- Although it is believed that the mithan and gayal are the same animal, one of this report's reviewers points out that the mithan of Bhutan are strikingly different in color, body shape, and horn structure from gayals seen in zoos in Europe and India. 1 Domesticated Banteng
- The genetic relationship of mithan to gayal, gaur, and cattle needs to be clarified. 1 Domesticated Banteng