How To Use Martin Van Buren In A Sentence
- Martin Van Buren (1) of New York, a former President, seemed sure of getting the nomination.
- Andrew Jackson stepped down from the presidency in March, eighteen thirty-seven. His presidential powers were passed to his most trusted political assistant, Martin Van Buren of New York.
- Martin Van Buren was the eighth president and the first to be born in the newly independent nation.
- Insisting her edict is to get kids graduated, Martin Van Buren HS Principal Marilyn Shevell has declared war on ... NY School Nixes Sports To Raise Grades
- Insisting her "edict" is to get kids graduated, Martin Van Buren HS Principal Marilyn Shevell has declared war on athletics, outraged students, parents and coaches charge. NY School Nixes Sports To Raise Grades
- Martin Van Buren was sworn-in as the eighth president of the United States in eighteen thirty-seven. Not long after he took office, the United States suffered an economic depression.