[ UK /mˈæk/ ]
[ US /ˈmæk/ ]
[ US /ˈmæk/ ]
- a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
How To Use mac In A Sentence
- The bombardment of the GPO had fascinated MacMurrough: the annunciatory puffs of smoke and the flames that roared to greet them; then the crashing gun’s report, the shell’s eruption—an illogical sequence, effect before cause, an object lesson in the madness of war. At Swim, Two Boys
- And approaching that very machine, his last pound coin clutched in his fist, was Felix Henderson McMurdo.
- He adjusts the focus of the Carl Zeiss 120 mm macro lens, which allows him to work very close up.
- They missed it because they are too busy bootlicking ObamaCare, on their hands and knees. Political Instability and the Coming Defeat of ObamaCare | RedState
- Lead commentators, Don Cherry and Ron MacLean broadcast from a remote area. Mike Plume: “8:30 Newfoundland” « Mudpuddle
- In all the sale extends to 800 lots, ranging across plant, machinery, tools, office equipment, furniture and computers.
- Curiously, for a politician who made much of the fact that what happened in the rest of the world was not always Washington's concern, diplomacy has been the keynote of his first months in office.
- In some cases, the vomited milk may smell curdled because it has mixed with stomach acid.
- Enforcers in full-face helmets were everywhere, striding through the crowd with arrogance born of unchallenged supremacy.
- Jobs 'mention that developers can begin submitting programs to the Mac App Store by next month made it clear that this, like the iPhone's App Store, will be a curated environment, subject to Apple's sole control. Apple updates: iLife '11, FaceTime on the Mac, Mac OS X Lion, Mac App Store, new MacBook Air models