How To Use Maalox In A Sentence
- Milk, two ice cubes crushed with a hammer between two squares of paper towel, and Maalox.
- Your first and best bet is to try an inexpensive over-the-counter antacid like Maalox, Mylanta, Rolaids, Tums, or acid-reducing drugs called H2 blockers, such as cimetidine (Tagamet HB), famotidine (Pepcid AC), nizatidine (Axid AR), and ranitidine (Zantac 75, Zantac 150). Hold the heartburn on Thanksgiving
- Administer several vials of 10% aqueous calcium gluconate orally. (Calcium carbonate, Maalox, Mylanta or Milk of Magnesia may also be used.
- The traditional Maalox liquid products, including Maalox Advanced Regular Strength and Maalox Advanced Maximum Strength, are antacid drug products that contain aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide and simethicone. Novartis to Clear Up Maalox Confusion
- In dealing with the voguish, momentary popularity of moments in this space recently senior moments, Zen moments, Maalox moments, I neglected the essence of the word expressed in the adjective momentous: “of great weight; of major significance.” No Uncertain Terms
- Some people are getting heavy into downers - Reds, Quaaludes, Valiums - and others are gobbling speed, booze, Maalox and other strange medications with fearsome regularity.