- a measure of the money supply; M2 plus deposits at institutions that are not banks (such as savings and loan associations)
How To Use M3 In A Sentence
- They wanted me to bring my US passport, and Mexican Visa, but instead of two black and white infantil size photos, they wanted color photos here in Morelos and they only wanted a color copy of the pages in my passport and FM3 visa showing my photo and the page of the FM3 visa that I had then showing the prorrogas (renewals) to verify who I am and that I live here legally. Page 2
- Today, the PSM3 staff tried to rectify this statement by saying that "the PS3 version looks the same as on Xbox, but things in the distance are slightly jaggier / rougher, the textures seem 'muddier' up-close and the frame rate is choppier, especially during the last few story missions. Planet Xbox 360
- Lacouture et al. found that a leukocyte count greater than 15,000/mm3 and a serum glucose greater than 150 mg./dl. are predictive of a serum iron concentration greater than 300 mcg./dl. 4 Iron Poisoning
- In the TK 105 turret, for daytime operations, the commander is provided with wide field episcopes and a 360° panoramic M389 sight with x 2 and x 8 magnifications.
- In addition, it differs from C. magna in the absence of a closed talonid basin of the m3 and in the obtuse shape of the parastylc of M3.
- It was an Ithaca M37 pump-action shotgun, chambered in the 12 gauge.
- I had to prove residence, provide my Passport, my FM3, a birth certificate, proof of graduation from a high school (in my case the Oregon University card was accepted) and a CURP number -- that useless number which all students MUST have. Going to a Mexican University?
- The M3 itself had been a massive compromise with the mounting of its main gun in a side sponson that provided only limited tra - verse. Steel Victory
- A £38,000 BMW M3 convertible car, which had been stolen in a commercial burglary in Leeds, was recovered in East Bowling.
- The LM334 is 3-terminal adjustable current source featuring 10000:1 range in operating current, excellent current regulation and a wide dynamic voltage range of 1V to 40V.