- a group of African language in the Niger-Congo group spoken from the Ivory Coast east to Nigeria
How To Use Kwa In A Sentence
- I have found that a tool guided by a straight-edge, and "jiggered" backwards and forwards, makes by far the best lines for blind-tool work. Bookbinding, and the Care of Books A handbook for Amateurs, Bookbinders & Librarians
- The interior of the suction device is sleeved with a nozzle unit device which can inject backwash water to a suction port and the low pressure area of the filter screen part.
- He wears his cap backwards and spits rhymes with fierce energy and unbridled theatrics. The Harvard Crimson :: News
- Police are again urging householders to secure their property after a theft from a house in Kirkwall.
- The unposed, rather awkward-looking, front-on shots remind us that fashion is not all about celebrity and stylists.
- Kirkwall lifeboat was called out to a boat aground in the Rousay Sound on Sunday afternoon.
- What about the other evidence about him in the toilet pacing backwards and forwards, with expletives and asking everyone who came in for a line of drugs - speed?
- Every single one of his intended blows was blocked and parried, even when the man tripped and fell backwards.
- Meanwhile, Angela Brockway and other members of the reading group are struggling to carry on without their friend: There were about 14 of us who all used to sit round her big Victorian table in her conservatory with mugs of tea and coffee and piles of what we called 'posh' biscuits. Telegraph.co.uk - Telegraph online, Daily Telegraph, Sunday Telegraph
- The Korea Skating Union suspended Lee Jung-su and Kwak Yoon-gy from all competitions until April 2013 as punishment for allegedly helping to fix competitions and national team tryouts in March, KSU official Kim Tae-wan said. Two South Korean Olympic medalists get 3-year skating ban