- an Asian peninsula (off Manchuria) separating the Yellow Sea and the Sea of Japan; the Korean name is Dae-Han-Min-Gook or Han-Gook
How To Use Korean Peninsula In A Sentence
- Korean peninsula lies to the west of Japan.
- The tiny uninhabited island is in the Sea of Japan halfway between the Korean Peninsula and Japan.
- All six parties say they agree about the need to "denuclearize" the Korean peninsula. South Korea's Bulldozer Heads for the White House
- That's a route to quieting Korean peninsula of 'the morning calm.
- Perhaps the North Korean peninsula is an example, but otherwise its much smaller than in recent history. Currency Wars Will Destroy The Dollar But You Can Be Safe
- Japan ruled the Korean peninsula from 1910 to 1945.
- The postwar partition of the Korean peninsula has been the scene of scarcely conceivable humanitarian catastrophe. Times, Sunday Times
- North and South Korea are working on projects to fully connect two sets of railways across the demilitarized zone that separates the Korean Peninsula at the 38th parallel.
- North Korea has told a visiting American politician that it would allow international inspectors to visit a newly unveiled uranium-enrichment facility and announced Monday that it would not "retaliate" against South Korea for conducting military exercises - gestures that seemed intended to calm tensions on the Korean Peninsula, at least for the time being. North Korea makes some gestures toward calm
- Ambassador Li Bin in charge of Korean Peninsular affairs is visiting relevant countries.