- a commercial center and river port in western Germany on the Rhine River; flourished during the 15th century as a member of the Hanseatic League
How To Use Koln In A Sentence
- If the Police didn't think Skolnick looked suspicious, she thought, Markets would surely tag him as unwholesome. MISS MELVILLE REGRETS
- In July this year I found three living individuals and two fresh shells of the snail Eobania vermiculata in the suburb of Köln, NW Germany! within a malacological survey of large European cities. A snail of cities: Eobania vermiculata
- Sonia's patient love for him finally breaks through and Raskolnikov experiences rebirth and resurrection.
- According to our epigraphy expert, Prof.Dr. Werner Eck from the University of Köln in Germany, the small, regular letters hint at a date in the 2nd century AD. Stone Studies « Interactive Dig Sagalassos – City in the Clouds
- Clarity appears in those self-directed exhortations of the novelist to elucidate Raskolnikov's motive for murder.
- Istanbul is inscribed on the map of unatoned crimes, closer to Raskolnikov's Petersburg than to Woody Allen's London in ‘Matchpoint’.
- The mother notes Raskolnikov's stubborn nature, mentioning the story of Raskolnikov's insistence on marrying his landlady's uncomely and lame daughter, despite her objections.
- Overall, the Kolnari subrace seems to have very efficient immune systems. The City Who Fought
- I'd been reading about Rogelio in my neighborhood newspaper, The Brooklyn Paper, for a while—the quiet busser at the Der Schwarze Kölner beer garden in Fort Greene who made a Cinderella run to last year's national competition. A Toast to a Real Strongman
- The hero of Dostoevsky's novel - Rodion Raskolnikov - is not a regicide in deed but in word.