How To Use knuckler In A Sentence
- A flat knuckler is likely to be hit, no matter who's at the plate. For Dickey, the Opposing Pitcher Is Not an Easy Out
- The knuckler is his one payoff pitch; his only weapon against the hitter. The Neyer/James Guide To Pitchers
- “But the knuckler is a good waste pitch and if it comes close to the plate, the batter usually goes for it, and even if he hits it, he has a hard time getting a very good piece of it.” The Neyer/James Guide To Pitchers
- In the game, Cheney threw 228 pitches, including fastballs, knucklers, sliders and curveballs.
- Just as thick, humid air makes knucklers more effective, the thin air at Coors Field makes them flat and hittable.
- In the game, he threw 228 pitches, including fastballs, knucklers, sliders and curveballs.
- One manifestation of this gut-level dislike of the knuckler was the argument that a pitcher shouldn’t throw the knuckleball as a part of a mixed repertoire; instead, the pitch should be left to specialists. The Neyer/James Guide To Pitchers