wisdom as evidenced by the possession of knowledge
his dullness was due to lack of initiation
his knowledgeability impressed me
How To Use knowledgeability In A Sentence
- Mr. Cosell shot back in his memoir, He ' d try to compensate for his lack of knowledgeability by singing a song or talking to his imaginary alter ego, Harley Smydlapp, and everybody would write about how funny and irrepressible he was. From Star on Football Field to Cut-Up in Broadcast Booth
- What matters most and where institutions are performing best is in the quality of instruction and in faculty knowledgeability.
- There's an animal wildness and a knowledgeability to the experienced lady in the one or two I've known which the younger girl is going to have to wait years to develop. [weekend poll] age and beauty
- Okay, I'll retract that first para, since DrDick has apparently superior knowledge (I won't say "knowledgeability" like that knobhead on Fox, because that really wound me up). Sadly, No!
- Not to hold myself up as some paragon of knowledgeability, but over the past 40 years I have used virtually every major camera on the market, and during the past 15 years have tested literally scores of them for print and online reviews.
- Based on the detainee's folder, the knowledgeability brief and subsequent interrogations by JTF Guantánamo, the detainee is of high intelligence value to the United States. Guantánamo Bay files: Children and senile old men among detainees
- Too bad Wikipedia history especially when it comes to Taiwan and China doesn't have the neutrality, perspective, knowledgeability, and distance that this has. Reconstructing post-1949 Nationalist History in Taiwan
- his knowledgeability impressed me
- “This is when I finally began to realize the breadth and depth of his knowledgeability . . . everything that went into his mind stayed there.” American Sketches
- This attitude is no longer relevant in a world in which knowledgeability, quality and design are pivotal to success or failure.